- Experience with IoT, Telecom, Electronics, Firmware and Software
- Ability to make swift decisions, work through stressful situations and solve problems quickly
- Excellent customer experience skills
- Ability to see trough the needs, and create solutions based on our products and services
- Ambition to become the world leading Sales Engineer
We are looking for the hungry, technical geek, who only sees opportunities and not issues. We need a front figure together with our sales to be the protector of our technology products and develop this with the customer pipeline. Be able to own the product portfolio, and create new opportunities together with sales.
Is this you?
- Are you a customer orientated person?
- Are you able to handle more than one project at a time?
- Are you competitive and want to solve complex needs and questions?
- Do you want to work with state-of-the-art Security solutions for IoT?
- Want to add your name on possible revolutionising products for the future?
ZioT Solutions have started on the journey to become the world leading security provider for IoT solutions and devices. To protect people, data and products for the rapid growth in IoT to come. We have a heavy customer base, and we will expand in the years to come. We offer a working environment with high expertise and agile employees, plenty of projects and a large pipeline of potential customers.
We are a small company, just two years old and this is only the beginning. With the high customer demand, we need a technical sales owner, to take this to the next level. Help our customers to success, and creating new opportunities on the way.
In depth, you are a person who will:
- Carry out discovery effectively, researching customers and drilling down into problems to develop a strong understanding.
- Make the complex simple and easy to follow.
- Communicate solutions to the customer in a compelling way.
- Are creative, using techniques like storytelling to give a presentation flow.
- Make their customers imagine a world with their solution and build bridges by drawing on success stories from customers similar to their prospective clients.
- Make a presentation interactive, managing the room and monitoring audience reactions.
- Use visual techniques like sketching and white-boarding.
- Maintain the right level of detail
- Challenge a customer by teaching them something they didn’t know, giving a customer a fresh perspective and expanded thinking.
- Encourage an audience to ask questions, handling objections where appropriate without losing the flow of their presentation.