Tasks and responsibilities:
- Work on improving and extending our systems with new business needs coming throughout our organization
- Work on cross-technology API's to support our development teams in integrating system relevant data
- Modernize the technology stack
- Work in interdisciplinary autonomous teams
- Provide advice and input to requirements specifications and solution design
- Participate in projects as a developer and senior technical advisor.
Desired education and experience:
Minimum bachelor's degree in: (work experience can compensate for education)
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Other relevant education at bachelor's or master's level
Core technologies and developer tools:
- .NET core
We can offer:
- Work with the very latest in technology.
- Be part of a young and innovative environment.
- Participate in developing and delivering revolutionary IoT solutions on the market.
- Work with public and large private customer projects.
- Work with complex and exciting issues.
- Have a flexible everyday life and a competitive salary.
Does that sound like you? Send us an application right away, we process the applications on an ongoing basis. Accession takes place by agreement.