- Higher education at bachelor's/master's level in relevant subject area is a plus, but not a requirement
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Certification in project management such as Prince 2 or similar certifications
- Responsibility for planning and implementation of projects from A to Z
- Lead and manage projects to achieve goals in line with plans, approved funding and within the expected quality and timeframes
- Ensure that project, quality and risk plans are drawn up and maintained
- Follow up with customers and meet their needs to ensure high customer satisfaction on delivery
- Introduce and develop project management methodology, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure strong governance for the company as a whole.
- Active participation in the company's development
The position will report to the company's COO.
- Result-driven and structured
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Good leadership abilities
- Customer- and quality oriented
We can offer:
- Interesting tasks in an exciting field of continuous development
- Great personal development
- Work with complex and exciting issues
- A flexible everyday life and competitive pay.
Does that sound like you? Send us an application right away, we process the applications on an ongoing basis. Accession takes place by agreement.
For å se annonsen på norsk klikk her.